About Ionic Rare Earths
Ionic Rare Earths is a mineral exploration company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the company code IXR.
- Since August 2014, the Company has been focused on Nicaragua but has recently expanded with the acquisition of an interest in a rare earths elements project in Uganda;
- Owns a 100% interest in the San Isidro Gold Project which lies adjacent to 2.3 Moz Au resource (La India) in Nicaragua;
- Recently acquired a 20% interest, with the ability to increase to a 60% interest in the very large Makuutu Rare Earths Elements Project;
- Board and Management with extensive resource experience;
- Quality gold-silver-copper projects are currently being sought in the region to strengthen the portfolio.
- High Grade Rare Earths Drilled at Makuutu
- Optimisation Work Materially Improves Rare Earth Recoveries
- March 2020 Quarterly Report
- Drilling Update
- Change of name and ASX code
- Termination of Share Purchase Plan
- Half Yearly Report and Accounts - Dec 19
- Outstanding 47 Million Tonne Maiden REE Mineral Resource